Justin Bieber is a who gained notoriety after posting videos of himself singing on YouTube in 2007. Bieber's YouTube clips accumulated millions of hits for the teen, shared across the internet by word of mouth.c Because of these YouTube performances and the hits they generated, the young singer was signed to Island Records in 2008.c
In April of 2009, singer Usher invited Bieber to perform at a luncheon in front of a number of music executives in Los Angeles. Usher announced that the 15-year-old was a priority for him at Def Jam Island, and called Bieber a "young phenomenon."c
In 2010, Justin Bieber performed at the MTV Video Music Awards. Bieber performed on the outdoor stage, singing a medley of songs including "U Smile," "Baby" and "Somebody to Love". While this was Justin Bieber's second time at the VMAs, it was his first time as a nominee. Bieber won the Best New Artist Award.c
- Justin Bieber Crashes Wedding?
- Justin Bieber's Vanity Fair Cover is Lowest Selling Issue in Over a Decade
- Justin Bieber Haircut
- Justin Bieber Perfume Parodied on Jimmy Fallon
- Justin Bieber Super Bowl Ad 2011
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez kissing
- Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez a couple
- Justin Bieber at the 2010 American Music Awards
- Justin Bieber Hurt in Cleveland
Play Justin Bieber Songs
- How to Play "Next 2 You" by Chris Brown and Justin Bieber
- How to Play "Never Say Never"
- How to Play "Pray"
- How to Play "Down to Earth"
- How to Play "Favorite Girl"
- How to Play "First Dance"
- How to Play "Somebody to Love"
- How to Play "Love Me"
- How to Play "One Less Lonely Girl"
- How to Play "One Time"
Awards and Recognition
On November 30, 2010, Justin Beiber was nominated for Favorite Breakout Artist for the Peopleâ€™s Choice Awards. He was also nominated for Favorite Music Video for the video â€œBabyâ€. The video also featured the singer Ludacris. The 2011 Peopleâ€™s Choice Awards aired on January 5, 2011.c
At the 2011 Grammy Award Nominations Concert on December 1, 2010, Bieber was nominated for two Grammy awards. He was awarded with a nomination as Best New Artist, as well as a nomination for Best Pop Vocal Album, for this latest album, My World 2.0.c In addition to receiving the two nominations, Bieber performed an acoustic version of his song "My Favorite Girl". He did the song via satellite as Bieber was in London, England the night of the nominations concert.c The Grammy Awards will air on February 13, 2011.c